Tuesday 21 July 2015

Weigh Day

This morning I went to my Slimming World and boarded the scales once more.

I have lost another 1lb!! I should feel happy but I can't help but feel annoyed. I deserved more!!
I've been so good this week!! Not only have I been eating almost 100% on plan, I've been working out too!!
Oh well, a loss is still a loss. Perhaps it will come off next week!
At least I got my Platinum Body Magic award!!

I went off to say hello to my Mum at TKmaxx where I spotted some lush Puma running trainers. I've been really craving a good run for a while so decided to treat myself. Got myself some nice work out leggings too!

I popped to the market too and grabbed a couple of courgettes, some huge tomatoes, bananas and 3 avocados all for under a fiver and made an awesome vegetable curry for tea!!

It's so hot this evening and now I'm full, bored and restless.

Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment